Terms and Conditions
Concluded between www.parapark.co.uk website (- hereinafter Site) operator Parapark Ltd. (110 Vicar Lane, LS2 7NL CP: 1021 - hereinafter Provider) and the registered recipients of the service provided on the website (hereinafter referred to as User).
1 MAKING THE RESERVATION
(1) Reservation can be initiated only to the available dates indicated by green colour and by gold marked "last minute" dates in the calendar.
(2) For a successful reservation the Provider sends an e-mail to the User to the e-mail address previously specified during the Registration process. This e-mail includes:
- Name of the chosen game course
- Date and time
(3) The fee for each game can be found on the booking page.
The Provider issues a prepayment request (receipt) with the billing information given during the booking process and sends the user a notice of the successful booking by an e-mail attachment.
If the fee is deposited in the Provider's account within the deadline set in the prepayment request, the Provider creates an electronic bill (e-bill). This e-bill and the confirmation letter is sent to User’s e-mail address that has been provided during the registration.
(4) The reservation becomes effective if the service fee has been credited to Provider's account.
(5) If the fee is not deposited in by the Provider's account seven (7) days prior to the reservation date, the User will receive an automatic reminder letter via e-mail stating that in case the fee is not received until midnight 3 days before the reservation date, the reservation will be cancelled.).
2 CANCELLATION POLICY
(1) User has the possibility to delete the registered but not yet paid reservation in the Portal’s booking calendar.
(2) A registered and already paid reservation can be cancelled by the User via e-mail.
(3) If the User cancels a reservation that has already been paid at least 48 hours before the booked date, the Provider will remit the full amount of the paid fee.
(4) If the User cancels the booking that has already been paid less than 48 hours prior to the booked date, the fee remission cannot be claimed, however the Provider allows a reservation for another date or a reimbursement in the form of a gift voucher.
3 DELETING A BOOKING
(1) Bookings can be cancelled using the link provided in reservation confirmation email, or by sending an email to Leeds@parapark.co.uk
(2) If the Provider cannot provide the dates booked due to technical or other reasons, the reservation will be cancelled, but in this case – as per User’s wish, the Provider gives a new date or refunds the paid amount.
4 GIFT VOUCHER
(1) The voucher can be downloaded by clicking the link in the email notification of the payment.
(2) The voucher can be used in any game course of ours within 6 months. The expiry date is indicated in the voucher. Each voucher can be used only once during its validity period.
(3) It is not possible to extend the validity of an expired voucher.
5 CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
(1) Everyone is involved in the game at his/her own risk.
(2) Required minimum age to participate is 8 years. Between the ages of 8-16, the Users can participate only if accompanied by an adult.
(3) It is prohibited to participate in the game under the effect of alcohol or any other mind-altering substances.
(4) If a team arrives more than 15 minutes later than their scheduled booking time, their game-time will be reduced by one minute per additional minute late, up to a maximum of 15 minutes. If the group arrives 30 or more minutes later than their appointment their game is no longer possible. In this case, the fee is not refundable.
(5) The duration of the game is one hour. It is not possible to extend this time.